SIGMAXYZ Group History
- Apr.Changed from the First Section to the Prime Market of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Jan.Obtain B Corporation Certification.
- Oct.Transitioned to a holding company system. Changed company name to
"SIGMAXYZ Holdings Inc.”
Established wholly owned subsidiary SIGMAXYZ Inc. (Succeeded to the consulting business)
- Jun.Transferred investment business to SIGMAXYZ Investment Inc.
- Apr.Signed an alliance agreement with ITOCHU Corporation.
- Apr.Established wholly owned subsidiary SIGMAXYZ Investment Inc.
- Feb.Established wholly owned subsidiary SXF Inc.
- Jul.Changed corporate philosophy.
- Nov.Changed from the Mothers section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange to the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Sep.Started a capital and business alliance with SX Capital, Inc.
Established wholly owned subsidiary SXA Inc.
Started M&A advisory business.
- Dec.Listed publicly on the Mothers market of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Sep.Strengthened collaboration in IT consulting services through capital participation from Internet Initiative Japan Inc.
- Sep.Strengthened collaboration in IT services through capital participation from INTEC Inc.
- Sep.Moved the head office to Toranomon, Tokyo.
Jointly owned by Mitsubishi Corporation and RHJ International Inc.
Established SIGMAXYZ Inc.